Tag Archives: event

Saturday 5/19: Free Reside Scan Occasion at Akoma Unity Heart to Assist Individuals Get A Copy of Their Prison File

In an effort to assist individuals cut back or clear their prior marijuana convictions, the Drug Coverage Alliance is internet hosting a free reside scan occasion in San Bernardino in order that residents can receive free copies of their prison information. This occasion is sponsored in partnership with the Workplace of Assemblywoman Eloise G√≥mez Reyes, […]

Posted in Politics | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Who’s Your Daddy? Definitely Not Scooter the Neutered Cat

When it comes to PSAs about controlling the pet population, most of us have come to expect well-intentioned lectures from the likes of Bob Barker.  Enter Scooter, the neutered cat, ironic love child of Barney Miller and Shaft. He's the coolest cat on the block, ya jive turkey, with "hip spectacles, no testicles." What this pimp-ass cat lacks […]

Posted in Politics | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

Hortifruti: Kiwi

class =” fieldname body”>

Posted in Politics | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment